Current Covid Restrictions
Limited Seating for 10:30 Service
We are so thankful that we an opportunity to worship together, even though we currently have restrictions. We are doing everything we can to keep us all safe during this time:
- the building is clean and disinfected;
- we will be encouraged to not ‘gather’ before or after the service;
- disinfecting will be done after each service;
- masks are mandatory
- we asked that everyone register ahead of time;
- attendance will be taken as you enter the building, only for the sake of contact tracing. These records will be destroyed after 14 days.
We look forward to seeing you!!
Please call or text 587.877.22758 to let us know
how many seats you would like to reserve
1. Mother’s Day is not a happy day for everyone.
2. We can find the solutions in God’s Word.
We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, music and Biblical teaching for the whole family.
Tithes & Offerings
an act of worship
- The church accepts Etransfers at email@example.com.
- There is a collection box kept at the back of the sanctuary. Donnations can be placed there before or after Sunday morning’s worship service and are collected at the end of the Service.
- You can also mail cheques to the church address.
- Please remember that our church bills still need to be paid and consider giving.
Check out recent sermons
- Sunday morning 10:30 AM – Worship Service
- Tuesday 10:00 AM – Morning of Prayer
- Tuesday 7:00 PM – Young Adults
Find us on Facebook
Alberta Parkland District of the Evangelical Free Church of Canada
2021 Spring Connections