- Currently, the Alberta Government has mandated that masks be worn at all church events. If you are unable to wear a mask, please enjoy the message online.
- Though we’d love to shake your hand or give you a hug, we will be practising physical distancing from the parking lot to the sanctuary;
- We have to limit the number of people allowed in the building at each service;
- Extra hand sanitizers will be available when you enter and exit the building;
- We’re taking extra steps in cleaning washrooms and disinfecting surfaces;
- Coffee and tea will not be served – bring your own if it’s what you like.
We understand if you’re not comfortable coming into the building yet. The sermon will be recorded and posted later;
Questions? Call the office.
Tuesday to Friday 9 am to 1 pm
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Or Register Online Below
We enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, music and Biblical teaching for the whole family.
Tithes & Offerings
an act of worship
- The church accepts Etransfers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a collection box kept at the back of the sanctuary. Donnations can be placed there before or after Sunday morning’s worship service and are collected at the end of the Service.
- You can also mail cheques to the church address.
- Please remember that our church bills still need to be paid and consider giving.
Check out recent sermons
- Sunday morning 9:30 AM – Worship Service
- Sunday morning 11:00 AM – Worship Service
Tuesday 10:00 AM – Morning of Prayer
- Tuesday 7:00 PM – Young Adults
Find us on Facebook